The authorization includes user data transfer that is necessary to perform it and for some site services.
Services that require user data
- notifications subscription;
Site authorization is performed through OAuth protocol using public third-party services and provided by uLogin.
Authorization in chatbots is performed through protocols provided by platforms.
What data are used?
- unique public service user identifier - for user authorization;
- pseudonym(nickname) and a name - to appeal in messages;
- email - to contact a user;
- address - to show home data in a user dashboard;
Data that are being saved DOES NOT provided for a third-parties, except conditions defined by the law.